Sunday, April 27, 2008

CrAzY 3 DaY WeEkEnD :)

well this weeked was supposed to be really fun, ya know? but im not old enough to go to youth conference where my dexi was going to be. I had fun with Breea though.

Friday Night.
i was babysitting. breea called me and she heard the Logan (the baby) crying uncontrollably. well he wasnt like that the entire time, thankfully. Maybe he got mad i was giving breea more attention then i was giving him.
haha heres him before breea called.
Photobucket
Saturday Night.
Breea May came over. We did eachothers hair all crazy :)
Photobucket
of course, i did breea's wayy crazy.
Photobucket
breea like to call my hair "braid worthy." shes so goofy.
Photobucket
this picture is unexplainable.
Photobucket
i just wanted to lick her face !
haha


We played Boggle. Of course, i kicked her butt. My score is on the right and Breea's is on the left.
36-32 :)
Photobucket

We found this HUMONGOUS bruise on my knee. I have no idea what it is from, i think it just wanted to appear or something. weird, i know.
My bruise is circled on my leg..
Photobucket

2 comments:

Breea said...

no no no you got it all wrong, im pretty sure i kicked YOUR butt in bogel so ha!!

Breea said...

can i have yo numba?