Monday, June 30, 2008

Especially For Youth <3

This past week i had the chance to go to EFY (: It was definately the best week of my life. It was so spirtual, and it was so much fun. I met so many new people, and even met a guy from madagascar ! He said he sees the animals off that movie all the time (: haha
On the way up there, our car over heated. Me, Dexi, and Bobaroo pulled over and sat on the side of the road for a bit. Then we pulled over to a place that said "Winery & Garlic."
There were signs all over the place that said Garlic Mustard, Garlic Mayonnaise, Garlic Pasta Sauce.
Photobucket
Photobucket
How often do you see that ? While Bob was trying to find water, me and dexi were making a big sign that says "We Need Water."
Photobucket
Bob got water from this one house, and this little old troll man came out and started yelling at him. Me & Dexi were just sitting in the car laughing, and Bob was freaking out. So, we finally get the EFY and hour and a half late. Everyone is already in thier groups, so we dont know anyone, but they all know us.
My group was the only completely normal one. Evryone got along, and we laughed non-stop. There isnt one of them that i wouldnt want to hang out with. I love them
Photobucket
I loved my Company boys. They were so much fun, and i hung out with them more then the girls.
Photobucket
Photobucket
The girls are awesome. We got along great, and i loved the circle we had on pizza night when we told everyone who we liked. Im going to miss them
Photobucket
I definatley had the best counselors. Shirley was amazing. Shes so cute.
Photobucket
Cameron was hilarious with his little dares. I loved helping him with Kristen (: haha
Photobucket
Everytime we had free time, Me, Dexi, and Brenna would walk around asking poeple their names. We made so many friends !
Photobucket
Keltan. Company Boy
Photobucket
Taylor & Max.
These kids were hilarious. Max says me and him are getting married, having 12 kids, and adopting 17 Iraqy babies. hahaha
Photobucket
I dont even know this kid. He wanted a picture with me, and i couldnt stop laughing at him.
These kids are amazing.
Photobucket
Chase, Devon, Cody, and Ian Blake. <3
Photobucket
Brenna, Lad, Me, Dexi, and Dylan.
Lad told everyone he was my brother (:
Photobucket
Me, Dexi, Brenna, Sam, Joseph, and Ian.
I was with these kids the most. We met the guys in a class and Sam drew me a turtle.
Photobucket
Dexi, Ian Blake, Brenna, Devon, and Me !
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Dexi & Brenna. These were my EFY girls. I love them so much. We had the best times, and sooooo many hilarious times.
I just cant wait until next year (:

2 comments:

Breea said...

i get more and more jelous everytime i look at this! it makes me so happy though! i love that picture of you and that kid you dont even know, and your just laughing. lol. i love it!!but, once again, im still as jelous as heck!!!

Breea said...

new post please im tired of feeling jelousy when ever i click on my best friend.